Zucchini Chicken Dinner
This one-pot wonder is quick and easy to make, usually only taking 15-20 minutes. Adding cayenne helps add a pleasant spicy kick to this savory meal.
- 3/4 pound chicken breast (cubed or cut into strips)
- 3 medium zucchinis (halved and cut into 1⁄4-1⁄2 inch slices)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 large tomatoes (puréed in blender)
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper ((optional))
In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in olive oil until brown.
Add onions and garlic. Add pureed tomatoes and seasoning.
Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Add zucchinis.
Cook and stir until crisp-tender.